Sunday 14 February 2010

Valentines again!

So here I am nearly 2 years into to exploring my gender identity; I'm feeling slightly blue today, it feels like I've come so far in all this but yet I'm still a long way away from becoming the woman I know I am. Though this will always be a bit the case, I can only ever be almost a woman. I just need to keep positive about it and keep on with the goal as I know it's worth it. I just feel in a bit of a weird limbo land right now. I'm still spending more time male than female and still single. This feels like a horrible trap that I can't see a way out of, the facial hair thing is a huge issue that once I'm rid of will help me live some thing near full time.

I've talked to and flirted with many men but none has either been brave enough or compatible with me! It feels like a long difficult path to find a boy friend. I can't see me finding one any time soon, while I'm in this limbo land. All my women friends seem to be finding love and I'm so pleased for them just hope I can find a little bit for me some time..

Sorry for the moan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gawd... I can relate to sooooo much of that! The state of limbo and the boyfriend situation especially. Not to mention having come so far, and yet still being so far away from our goals.

Give it 6 months though, and you'll barely know there was ever facial hair there, and I can't even begin to tell you how much more confidence that brings.

You'll get there x